Tied to a Tree is a puppet production about a young boy grappling with the inner conflict that arises between his desire to become someone else and the consequences he must face, when his choice could destroy his only friend.
– A boy that thinks he is a monster looking for his place in the world.
– Joseph’s absent mother is much too concerned appearances and is embarrassed by her son.
Demons that have insatiable appetites and eat everything in sight
– A creature that can never fill himself up no matter how much he consumes
– A creature that keep eating until his tongue gets so fat that he can’t fit anything into his mouth and must starve until he can start again.
– A creature that never tastes his food because he swallows it whole with his huge mouth.
Magical creatures that take care of the natural world